GetRight extends your file downloading with resuming of broken downloads, easy error recovery, download acceleration, and many other features to give you faster and more flexible downloads.
Version 6 adds support for BitTorrent downloads, adds Podcast support to automate downloading files in a Podcast/RSS feed, adds support for anti-leech.com protected downloads, and much more. New: You can even play a game in GetRight as your files download.
GetRight has several features to get you faster downloads; it can Accelerate a file and download different pieces of it from different servers at the same time--which can increase your download speed by up to 10 times. And GetRight can use Mirror searching to find other places where a file may be downloaded--then switch between all the download sites transparently to ensure that you use the best one.
You can use GetRight to schedule your downloads for later; it can dial your modem at the set time, download the files you want, then hang up or even shut down your computer when done.
Other features include "skins" to personalize the look of your downloads; user name and password storage; several different ways to let you file your downloads into different folders on your computer; a "speed limit" that defines GetRight's share of your modem's resources; a browser that allows you to browse both FTP sites and Web pages to add batches of files; the ability to download the same file (like stock reports or news) on a daily basis; support for multiple ISP phone numbers; and many more.
GetRight will integrate with Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox, Mozilla, Opera, and Netscape Navigator to automatically take over your downloads to make using GetRight as easy as clicking in your web browser.
» version 6.5 - posted on 2011-01-24
Bug fixes and improvements
» version 6.2a - posted on 2007-03-12
Added support for BitTorrent downloads, Podcasts/RSS, anti-leech compatible, and much more.
EULA - End User License Agreement
SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
*** Please read this entire agreement ***
* This Limited Use Software License Agreement (the "Agreement") is a legal agreement between you ("Licensee"), the end-user, and Headlight Software, Inc ("Headlight") for the use of the GetRight software product ("Software").
By using this software or storing this program on a computer hard drive (or other media), you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this Agreement.
If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, and you have registered this software, promptly return the software and the accompanying items (including any written materials), along with your receipt for a full refund; or delete the software from all storage media.
* You may install this program to test and evaluate if it suits your needs and you wish to purchase it. There is not a set limit for the evaluation time.
* This software may be distributed freely on online services, bulletin boards, or other electronic media as long as the files are distributed in their entirety. This software may not be distributed on CD-ROM, disk, or other physical media for a fee without the permission of Headlight Software, Inc.
* You may not alter this software in any way, including changing or removing any messages or windows.
* You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce this software to a human perceivable form. You may not modify, rent or resell for profit this software, or create derivative works based upon this software.
You may not publicize or distribute any registration code algorithms, information, or registration codes used by this software without permission of Headlight Software, Inc.
You may not use any registration codes for the Software that have not been purchased from Headlight or an authorized representative of Headlight.
* You accept responsibility for any network usage costs or any other costs incurred by using this software.
* This software may be used to download materials. It is licensed to you only for download of non-copyrighted materials, materials in which you own the copyright, or materials you are authorized or legally permitted to download. If you are uncertain about your right to download any material, contact your legal advisor.
NO WARRANTIES. - Headlight EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY for the SOFTWARE. The SOFTWARE and any related documentation is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or noninfringement.
The entire risk arising out of use or performance of the SOFTWARE remains with you.
THIS SOFTWARE IS NOT FAULT TOLERANT AND SHOULD NOT BE USED IN ANY ENVIRONMENT WHICH REQUIRES THIS.
NO LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES. In no event shall Headlight or its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use this SOFTWARE, EVEN IF HEADLIGHT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
* GetRight is Copyright Headlight Software, Inc. You must treat the Software like any other copyrighted material.